The AIDA Instructor Course is your next step. AIDA International is the most respected organization in the freediving world attracting all top Athletes and Instructors. Start your journey as a freediving Instructor by learning from the best – Stavros Kastrinakis will guide your through teaching methods, marketing techniques, organizing your courses, ensuring safety and high standards during your teaching and dozens of other tips and tricks he has learned from almost a decade of teaching and hundreds of courses organized all over the world!!!
To enroll in the AIDA Instructor course you need to have completed an Course AIDA 4* or equivalent course and have a valid First Aid certificate.
Course duration: minimum 7 days
- Theory Sessions: 8-10
- Open Water Sessions: 4-6
- Pool / Confined Water Sessions: 2-4
The candidate must achieve a 100 percent success rate at the following skills.
- 1 dive to minimum 40m maximum 50m
- 1 dive to 30m lasting a minimum of 1:30 minutes
- 1 minute breath-‐up, freediver descends to 15m and hangs for an unknown time (between 45 seconds and 1 minute, which is determined by the IT), then he/she has to rescue a freediver from BO from that depth
- Stamina test-‐max 1 min preparation, 5 dives to 20m with 1min surface interval
- Rescue from 25m followed by recovery at surface and 50m tow
- Static breath hold: minimum 4 minutes
- Demonstration of other disciplines: DNF,CNF, VAR no minimum requirement
All our courses and events have a maximum number of participant spots available. This is so we can ensure the best learning experience and enjoyment for you – please contact us to book your place in all listed activities at least a month prior to the start date to secure your place.